Which frequency version to order
Z-Wave products use a different wireless frequency globally. See 'Z-Wave frequencies' for detailed information on which frequencies have been legally approved for use in different countries.
Have a question?
Should you have a questions about aërQ Temperature & Humidity Sensor (Delivery before 25th December), Quartermasters' or Aeotec's sales and support staff will be happy to help. Please contact us for assistance.
About aërQ Temperature & Humidity Sensor (Delivery before 25th December) from Aeotec
Accurate air management. Precision engineered in Germany, aërQ Temperature & Humidity Sensor is small in size but big on impact. 1 tiny sensor. 3 major measurements integral to any system automating heating, cooling, or air health.
- 3-in 1 temperature, humidity, mould sensor.
- 2-year battery life.
- Super-small at 1.38 inches, can be invisibly installed behind objects such as on top of a door frame without being noticed.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Aeotec AutoPilot, SmartThings, Open Z-Wave, Vera UI7, Fibaro Home Centre etc.
- Compatible gateways will be able to tap into its measurements and analysis, using them to enable powerful and intelligent automation
- Aeotec Gen7 and S2 Z-Wave technologies
- Humidity range: 0 to 80% RH +- 3%
- Temperature range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
- Dew point range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F
Battery: CR2477 3V Lithium (LiMnO2)
Aeotec maintains aërQ Temperature & Humidity Sensor user guide here.