Which frequency version to order
Z-Wave products use a different wireless frequency globally. See 'Z-Wave frequencies' for detailed information on which frequencies have been legally approved for use in different countries.
About Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro from Aeotec
3-in-1 safety and security sensor with dry contact input. This is the Gen7 upgrade to Aeotec's best-selling Door / Window Sensor 7. That means it is compatible-with and operates-using 700 series Z-Wave.
- Aeotec's smallest, full-featured open / close sensor; 40% smaller than Door / Window Sensor Gen5.
- 2 sensors built-in: open / close sensor and tilt sensor.
- Additionally can be used connected 3rd party electronics to your Z-Wave system using the sensor's universal binary input / dry contact sensor.
- Features SmartStart and S2 security technologies.
- Powered by one 1/2 AA (ER14250), Door / Window Sensor 7 uses 66% less battery power to communicate via Z-Wave Plus than older models did. Offers up to 3 year battery life depending on gateway it connects with.
- Uses Z-Wave Plus with Gen7 and 700 series wireless technologies.
Aeotec maintains Door / Window Sensor 7 user guide and setup information at that link.