Which frequency version to order
Z-Wave products use a different wireless frequency globally. See 'Z-Wave frequencies' for detailed information on which frequencies have been legally approved for use in different countries.
About Door / Window Sensor 7 (ZWA008) from Aeotec
3-in-1 safety and security sensor used to monitor doors and windows closing. For home security, entry monitoring, elderly care, easy to install.
- Aeotec's smallest, full-featured open/close sensor; 40% smaller than Door / Window Sensor Gen5.
- 3 sensors built-in: open/close sensor, tilt sensor and dry contact sensor.
- Additionally can be used connected 3rd party electronics to your Z-Wave system using the sensor's universal binary input / dry contact sensor.
- Features SmartStart and S2 security technologies.
- Powered by one 1/2 AA (ER14250), Door / Window Sensor 7 uses 66% less battery power to communicate via Z-Wave Plus than older models did. Offers up to 3-year battery life depending on gateway it connects with.
- Uses Z-Wave Plus with Gen5 and 500 series wireless technology.
Aeotec maintains Door / Window Sensor 7 user guide and setup information at that link.
Gateway compatibility please check aeotec.com/z-wave-gateways here.
Resellers can access high-quality images for marketing at trello.com/b/lvzNXdPt/aeotec-2020