Which frequency version to order
Z-Wave products use a different wireless frequency globally. See 'Z-Wave frequencies' for detailed information on which frequencies have been legally approved for use in different countries.
About Doorbell 6 (ZW162) from Aeotec
Connected doorbell system with backup battery and safety siren functions.
- Z-Wave doorbell with 110 dB chime and siren. 30 sounds pre-loaded with 8 tones dedicated to doorbell functions and others composed for security and safety alerts. 27% louder than the previous generation of Z-Wave doorbells.
- Simple to install; simply plug, sync with your smart home hub, and use. Each Doorbell 6 chime can connect up to 3 Buttons for multi-door monitoring. Ships with 1 x Doorbell 6 and 1 x Button and batteries for spare. It's recommended to use with an adapter.
- Advanced wireless range. Built with 2 different wireless technologies, Doorbell 6’s button can be installed up to 300 feet from the indoor chime while the chime itself can be installed up to 328 feet from your Z-Wave gateway.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Fibaro HomeCenter 2, Vera, Zipabox and more. Note: SmartThings: Must use custom device handler for full compatibility
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption.
Aeotec maintains Doorbell 6 user guide and setup information at that link.
Gateway compatibility please check aeotec.com/z-wave-gateways here.
Resellers can access high-quality images for marketing at trello.com/b/lvzNXdPt/aeotec-2020