Which frequency version to order
Z-Wave products use a different wireless frequency globally. See 'Z-Wave frequencies' for detailed information on which frequencies have been legally approved for use in different countries.
Have a question?
Should you have a questions about MultiSensor 6 ( Delivery before 10th December), Quartermasters' or Aeotec's sales and support staff will be happy to help. Please contact us for assistance.
About MultiSensor 6 ( Delivery before 10th December) from Aeotec
6-in-1 indoor sensor: offering digital sensors for motion, light, temperature, humidity, vibration, and UV measurements.
- 6 sensors in 1 tiny body: measures only 1.8" across.
- Humidity sensor measures 20% to 90% relative humidity.
- Light sensor measures 0 to 30,000 lux.
- Temperature sensor measures -10°C to 50°C / 14°F to 122°F.
- Uses Z-Wave Plus with Gen5 and 500 series wireless technology.
- 2 year battery life.
- Two ways to power it: with 2 x CR123A batteries OR via USB cable.
Aeotec maintains MultiSensor 6 user guide and setup information at that link.