Which frequency version to order
Z-Wave products use a different wireless frequency globally. See 'Z-Wave frequencies' for detailed information on which frequencies have been legally approved for use in different countries.
About Water Sensor 7 Pro (ZWA019) from Aeotec
Water Sensor 7 Pro is a spot sensor designed to detect drips and leaks and help mitigate water damage through the use of wirelessly paired technologies such as water cut-off valves.
Battery-powered and built atop Gen7 and 700 series Z-Wave, Water Sensor 7 Pro has been designed as an install-and-forget technology with up to 5 years of battery life.
The Pro model provides optional automation technologies including temperature, humidity, and mould-spore potential air analysis. These technologies have been particularly designed for when Water Sensor 7 Pro is used in wet spaces, such as bathrooms, in order to better manage and protect them.
- High-accuracy 0.02’’ / 0.5 mm leak detection via spot sensor probe.
Temperature for HVAC, including underfloor heating, control. -20 to 85ºC /-4 to 185°F
Humidity for ventilation and air-flow automation particularly in wet spaces. ±3% RH (max), 0–80% RH
- aërQ inside; this Pro model includes Aeotec’s mold potential analysis technology.
- Ultra-small form factor: 70x18x19.6mm / 2.76x0.7x0.77”
- Engineered with Gen7 and with 700 series Z-Wave inside.
- Gen7 enables compatibility with both Security 2 and SmartStart.
- Pro model uniquely offers 3 space measurement technologies plus leak and drip detection.
Product Dimensions: 70 x 13 x 20 mm
Wire length: 1.5 m
Package Dimensions: 72 x 120 x 32 mm
Z-Wave Hardware: ZGM130S
Z-Wave Version: 7.12 or later
Smart Start: Yes
Beaming Capable: No
More than 50 meters indoors / More than 164 feet indoors.
Up to 150 meters outdoors / Up to 492 feet outdoors.
Aeotec maintains Water Sensor 7 Pro user guide at
Gateway compatibility please check aeotec.com/z-wave-gateways here.
Resellers can access high-quality images for marketing at trello.com/b/lvzNXdPt/aeotec-2020